Your voices have been heard – I’m bringing all my helpful controls and libraries to nuget!
Over the next two weeks, I will be going through each one of my projects and getting them nuget-ready. I’ll then be putting them up on nuget and announcing their individual releases here on my blog.
Here’s what you can expect to see on nuget:
- Flux tools:
- Material Design Form Controls: https://github.com/SuavePirate/SuaveControls.MaterialFormControls
- Material Button: https://github.com/SuavePirate/MaterialButton
- Contacts API
- Floating Action Button: https://github.com/SuavePirate/Xamarin.Forms.Controls.FloatingActionButton
- MarkdownTextView: https://github.com/SuavePirate/MarkdownTextView
- JsonTextView: https://github.com/SuavePirate/JsonTextView
- Xamarin.Forms Interaction Tracker: https://github.com/SuavePirate/Xamarin.InteractionTracker
- Android ArcLayout: https://github.com/SuavePirate/ArcLayout
- BadgeView: https://github.com/SuavePirate/BadgeView
- Android and iOS Sound Player: https://github.com/SuavePirate/XamarinEarpieceAudioTest
- BottomNavigationTabbedPage: https://github.com/SuavePirate/Xamarin.Forms.BottomNavigationTabbedPage
So stay tuned, and if you want to contribute to any of these tools, please fork those repositories!
Interested in sponsoring developer content? Message @Suave_Pirate on twitter for details.